Frequently asked questions
Why should I use Hempire Distributing to put CBD product on my retail store’s shelves?
- Convenience – We maintain CBD supplier relations, ensure product reliability, watch market trends, and help maintain inventory levels within your store. We want to do all the “heavy lifting” in the CBD industry for you and let you sit back, relax, and simply order the best quality CBD products.
- Safety – The CBD industry is relatively new and like many new industries is currently in what seems like a bit of a “Wild, wild, west” situation. It is hard to know who to trust and what products are of a good quality but that is where Hempire Distributing comes in. We fully vet our suppliers through a rigorous approval process involving:
- Confirmation of up to date hemp grower licenses
- Confirmation of cGMP (or equivalent) certifications
- Proof that the CBD supplier is using a 3rd party to test its products for product quality
- Review of product labels by outside institutions to ensure the company is following legal and FDA guidelines to the best of their ability
- Signed supplier contracts outlining that all products must be produced correctly and legally
What is CBD?
What are the benefits of CBD?
Is hemp the same as marijuana?
As a retail store owner, can I order these products directly from the CBD supplier website instead of using Hempire Distributing?
Will CBD get me “high”?
Is there an age limit for purchasing CBD products?
What is Hempire Distributing’s distribution territory?
Where can I find pricing for each product?
How do I purchase and receive my CBD products?
What are the display options for these products?
Will CBD Show Up On A Drug Test?
The short answer? It depends on the product.